Friday, October 10, 2014

A Daydream Believer

Have you ever found yourself daydreaming... completely out of touch with everything going on around you?  
Your phone is screaming notifications... the dog is barking.... someone left the TV on and you just spilled your bottle of water, barely missing the keyboard?

Of course, by then, your dream is completely ruined.  It was nice too!  
Just relaxing under the tree.  You could hear the birds... feel a slight breeze across your face... maybe people-watching... maybe your eyes were closed  Listening to your favorite music... having a nice cold drink.  It's not hot outside, nor is it cool.
No phone, no computer and no worries.  WAKE UP!  You almost wrecked your laptop!

You can't make money in a lounge chair drinking and listening to music!  
But we CAN daydream. We all need a break... time to relax.  Even if it is not real, our bodies feel it... our minds feel it.  We think more clearly and work more efficiently.

What I would like to do is take a week-long vacation (maybe two).  First... without my shops suffering.  That in itself is too much to expect.  Secondly...I want this vacation to be partially peaceful and to partially ROCK!  Oh and it must be perfect weather with no bugs  
Any suggestions?  Yes, I know... see a psychiatrist.  heheh  No need.  I can't do it anyway. 

Just daydreaming.

3 comments:

onesnevertooold said...

Nothin' stupid about your questions, my answers, that's another story! Thank you as your post made my crappy start of a day, much better! I'm a daydream believer too! Will you be allowing followers soon?

EarthLites said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Dorene!
I'm honored to be a "pocket pal" on your blog...you've done such a nice job on the blog!